marți, 23 februarie 2010

Nick Cannon & Mariah Carey



Well...hmm...look who's here...first of all i DON'T wanna be mean, but this (crazy little-BIG woman is messing with my familly). I told my sister that she should not go to Mariah concert ( in romanian we call her "Marioara Chioara") because she's not good anymore. She acts like a little girl...wannabe princess and it will be a waste of time.
And of course her little precious sister was right!!! Because Mariah was 2 hours late at her own concert!!! Come onnnnn. Lucky that my sis can also be a little bitchy and she left before the concert end it.
I don't know Mariah what's up with u...but u have to.....hmmm.... grow up!!!!
P.S. Nick Cannon i used to love u....but now...I don't know if it's because your mother (sorry wife!!!) but i can't stand u anymore too!!
God Bless U All!!!!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu